Thursday 18 August 2011

Jeff&Max

We Just dropped into Jeff's house (My older brother) , it was not in the original plan to stop into any of my family's house but I locked us out of the car. I feel like such an idiot, Soma wanted to go into a corner shop to buy some water, once we stopped Soma jumped out and ran into the store I waited for awhile but she never came out.

Curiosity led me to exit the vehicle and shut and lock the door behind me, as I entered the store I saw Soma with her water and a new NYY (New York Yankees) hat on her head. I guess her and the store owner were having a nice chat and he gave her the hat (which had been just laying there for a few months), he told me Soma was just staring at it and he couldn't just leave it there.

I give him a nice tip.

Upon returning to my car I realised I had left the key's inside and everything was locked up.
I uttered words that I do not wish to repeat and re-entered the store, thankfully my brother Jeff lives just a few miles away he came and picked us up. I never knew Jeff had a dog, Soma fell in love with Max the moment we saw him. It was a husky full breed, it too had heterochromia eyes, the same pattern as Soma one blue one brown.

The only difference was Soma's left eye is blue her right eye is brown, Max's left eye is brown and his right eye is blue. Soma refused to take off her new hat, she ate her hot dog laying on the grass, max laying on her stomach, she seemed to be in deep thought I rarely ever see Soma like this.

"Do you think were alone in this world?" she asked me this question last night with a dead serious face.

"what do you mean?"

"I think there is something out there Gabriel...it wants to hurt us....its bigger then us"

"Soma! what are you saying"

"I'm scared....he's out there.....right there...in the trees..."

"Soma?"

"right now...Wa..."

She passed out after that, that was the first time she has ever called me by my name. Soma please don't scare me like that, please tell me whats wrong. She woke up shortly after in my arms she curled up, all her scars all her pain please soma ingrave it into me I dont want you to be alone in this world anymore.

Soma...
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment