Saturday 30 July 2011

Tree man

Love is stupid!! Love is stupid!! Love is stupid!!

Wolfie wont talk to me, hes mad because I 'broke' the camera, but I never broke it. I was recording I stopped recording then played the tape back and it was distorted and fuzzy. Why does my camera not work? being so upset all I could do was watch the trees as we passed them. A fog started to roll in so wolfie told me to roll up my window.

I swear I saw a guy waving at me from in the trees, he seemed friendly. He wore a black suit and was very tall, I thought I was seeing things but he stood there i swear he was standing right there, I tried to get wolfie to look, he said he never saw anything I turned back.

He was gone. I want to see the tall man again, he seemed nice. I drew a picture of him.

He is very intresting :D I hope I get to meet him again! 
-Soma xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment