Saturday 9 July 2011

No File Found// -Wolfie

No file found
File corrupted
File corrupted
Almost every file is corrupted, non-existent or is messed up.

I was looking through Soma's camera well she slept, she's had a weird cough lately I can not pinpoint it to any sickness for it is quite spontaneous but I bought her cough syrup its just she refuses to take it. She says it makes her really stomach sick. She wasn't joking I gave some to her anyways, forcefully, and she did get sick, very sick.
I felt so bad as I lifted her off the bathroom floor and tucked her into our bed. I also gave her a cold glass of water, a damp towel and a bucket.

I'm heading to bed, Soma just woke up she seems to have had a nightmare, It is terrifying hearing her crying from all the way out here, I'm going to try and calm her down.

No comments:

Post a Comment